Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:54:05 EST
Greetings all!
 I make the time sheets at work for employees to sign their daily  hours
worked. The office computer (98se) has Lotus word pro (part of Lotus smart  suite
96) which I use for this.
 The time sheets have 6 columns (Name, Date, In, Out, Hours,  Signature) and
5 groups of 7 rows. Under the "Date" column, the 7 rows of each  group are
dates for each weekday.
 Previously, when updating to the next weeks dates, I would click and  drag
from top left corner to bottom right corner of one group of cells  containing
dates, copy, left-click top left corner of next group,  right-click, and paste
which would place all seven dates into the cells of the  next group. Now when
I use the exact same process, only the first cells' date is  pasted which
forces me to either manually change each date or copy/paste each  one.
 I can't speak for other employees, but I haven't changed any settings  and
can't figure out what has happened.
 A possible clue, I noticed what appeared to be the top edge of  another date
at the bottom of a cell. When I highlight (select) the contents of  that
cell, and "cut", a different date appears which makes me think all this  time I
have just been adding dates instead of replacing them even though they  dont
appear on screen or printed.
 I realise this is a "dinosaur" program but hope that someone may  still be
able to advise me.

   Many thanks,
   Phillip Williams