Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
MR GEORGE A CLARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 13:03:23 -0500
A weird event happened. I was on the web, using Microsoft's IE5.,
when the computer frozed. I tried using the three finger salute..
nothing happend..I had to use the reset button. Any ideas as to what
the problem might be..the very same thing happened as I was using AOL
v.4.0
My system...IBM clone...333mhz celeron o/c to 416 mhz (normal
temperature), win98, Jaton 56kpbs (v.90)PCI modem, Seagate 6.2 HD, SB
16 (Abit BH6 MB)

Thanks

George A. Clark

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: