Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 07:21:45 -0700
At 06:56 AM 03/10/2000 , Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:
>Hello
>
>When opening a file in FP2000 one sees a menu box. The left side of the box
>is called 'Look in' and gives quick access to various key locations on the
>PC, Desk top and My Documents etc.
>
>Is it possible to change these? For example the floppy, Zip drive or another
>folder on a second HDD.

I have been using Front Page 2000 for quite sometime now and I do not
believe you can add or change those existing option directories.   Possibly
all you need to do is add links in the "Favorites" box to those areas you
wish to use often.  I would be concerned about adding any links to a floppy
drive in Windows, as it most likely will create a situation where Windows
is randomly searching the floppy drive and that is incredibly annoying.

       Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions