Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:13:33 +1000
Mick writes:

<<I'm at crisis point with Spam.
Some of it is so huge (in file size and quantity) that's it's blockin my
inbox and I'm spending hours clearing it.>>

This seems to be a problem that's bugging a lot of people.

My suggestion is to find an ISP with decent spam and a-v filters.  I don't
know where you are, but here in Australia, most or maybe all of the major
ISP's offer free spam and a-v filters.  These are very configurable to each
users' needs, and VERY effective.  I rarely see spam, though I know a lot
is received at the server.  I've only once in 2 years seen a virus
attachment get through my emails.  You just have to empty the spam bin
occasionally.

Don Penlington
 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html