Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:41:45 -0400
   I have what is probably a very stupid question, but I hope you'll consider the source (very inept computer user) and give me an answer. So here goes...

I understand that when storing information on CDs that I can only use that cd one time. So if I just put a couple of files on it and take it out, I cannot reuse or add to that cd. Right???

Now, if I put in a new CD-RW cd and copy a few files onto it, can I put it back in at a later time and add to it?  For example, can I put a few of my grandson's baby pictures on a CD-RW and add the new ones my son sends me from time to time?  Will the first ones I put on still be there if I only select the new ones to copy?
 I use MS XP Home.  Thank you.

Becky Buehrer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode