Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 22:08:01 -0500
Just to assure you, the computer I am using is virus free. I have an up to date copy of Computer Associates AV and just did a complete virus scan of this computer. It is my second computer that MAY have a virus. I say MAY because I could get out to the net but can’t now and don’t know why.

We just had Road Runner installed. They provide Computer Associates AV software as a download. To install this software you must first delete any AV software on the computer. I did this on the first computer and everything worked as expected. I was able to download to the second computer but not install the AV software. Now I can not even get onto the internet.

Virus detection and removal options I have thought of:
1.	I have a network. The second computer is not currently connected to the network but could be. If connected, could I scan the second computer from the first?
2.	Install the second computers HD into the first computer as the “D” drive and scan it.
3.	Download some bootable virus removal software to this computer, make a CD and boot the second computer from the CD drive.

I think with option 1 and 2 that my first computer would be protected from getting a virus from the second computer because I have an active AV program running. Any suggestions on how I can do this myself would help. Hate to take it to a computer store and pay $60 if I can do it myself. Not an expert but have been working on and building computers for several years. Built the two I have now.

Thanks,

Tom

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>