Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:32:33 -0800
  There have been several important security patches from Microsoft.  I
don't recall hearing that any of them was incompatible with Flash, but if
that's true then I'd expect there to be a newer version of Flash to restore
compatibility.  Have you tried the Macromedia site?

Dave Gillett

On 13 Feb 2004 at 7:27, A. M. wrote:

> My son recently installed a Microsoft Patch that has caused me to get a
> blank white screen where the MSN games should load.  He told me that this
> patch is incompatible with Flash, which is needed for the games (from
> Popcap.com and Zone.com).
>
> Is there any way I can correct this problem without removing the patch?  It
> is a security patch, and we have been hacked before and everything on our
> hard drive was destroyed, resulting in our reinstalling everything
> (including Windows XP).  We have ZoneAlarm and AVG antivirus programs
> installed, but he says that this patch is important.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> April Morningstar

> Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.
> http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200364ave/direct/01/
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>