Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 06:54:42 -0400
This sound as as though the wrong program is trying to open the file. Those
symbols may be the formatting marks for Word, or Word Perfect or some other
program.
Try re-setting the file association.
Right click a .wps file, select "Open With" and then select Works.

>I have a problem with my Works 7.0 wordprocessing program. (I have Windows
>XP home version.) I can create a document, but when I try to retrieve the
>saved .wps document, it always opens to symbols: boxes, y's with dots over
>them, scattered words (usually about format) and very lengthly garble
>(even if the original document only had one or two sentences).

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml