Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marc Guise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:21:19 +0300
On Friday 22 August 2003 05:07, you wrote:
> I am thinking of abandoning Windows 98 and moving to Linux
>
> I was an OS/2 user until IBM abandoned the OS and I then reluctantly became
> a Windows user.
>
> Which Linux distribution will make my transition most painless?

Firstly, go to Distrowatch http://www.distrowatch.com/. You'll find info on
all the different versions of Linux plus reviews and download sites. I weaned
myself off Windows with Lycoris (very close to XP) and I've been using
Mandrake for the last year.

Keep in mind there is a learning curve, as with any OS. (Think back to your
first Windows)

Very helpful forums, if you choose Lycoris: http://www.lycoris.org/

or Mandrake: http://www.mandrakeusers.org/

Good Luck