Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:44:46 -0400
Microsoft has a website : www.microsoft.com/technet/win98/manuals/chapt16 that EVENTUALLY gets around to talking about the caveat of ms-dos programs that hog extended memory

I updated my rescue disk made during original installation of Win98SE and the disk gave me the message that I had insufficient extended memory to run the ms-dos programs to diagnose/troubleshoot the computer

so....how do you know if a program is ms-dos based?

what's the deal with my rescue disk and the lack of extended memory?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>