Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 05:58:38 -0500
Hello readers,

I'm wondering if anyone knows Nero well enough to know if there is a crossfader encorporated within the program, or if there is a patch that will encorporate a crossfading capability to Nero. The version I have is 5.5.6.1 OEM and came bundled with a JustLink 32x12x48 CD-RW. In the help files crossfading is listed, but gives no reference as to how to execute it.

TIA

Dean Kiley

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>