Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:56:34 -0500
My first inclination is the AOL software. It's very personal and if the
files your downloading are not from another AOL source it may be placing
them somewhere else or just won't accept them. Someone else may have a
better answer, Joseph Rydzy

Hi to the community,

This is my first post, so be gentle with me...

For some reason, when downloading .exe files, at
the end of the download, instead of installing,
it just dissapears. Web sites load as normal, and
moving from site to site is no problem. Even IE
updates, when downloaded do not install.

I have examined every option in IE6 and tried all
sorts of combinations to no avail.

I have re-installed IE6 and the AOL7 software to
no avail.

The OS is W98, and my friend tells me she
'deleted' a load of cookies prior to this
happening.

Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Ken Stearn