Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:20:50 +1000
B.J. (John) Roberts.        		          Phone/Fax 0269331556
60/1 Franklin Drive, Estella via	          	Email
WAGGA WAGGA.   NSW.   2650			Saturday, September 09, 2006

Approximately 3 items have appeared on my desktop and I am not sure where
they came from, however, I think that they may have arrived via a "Trojan
Horse" with Programmes I have downloaded.

I have tried everything I can think of to delete them but without success.

I am using XP Professional and Windows 2000.

The items on my desktop which I would like to clear are :-

A calendar................which seems to have stopped working, but in any
case I would like to clear it off the desktop.

A white notice showing "Microsoft Office On Line".

"Computertime  Free Technology".

Have you heard of this before and can you help me to clear them off my
desktop screen?

John Roberts

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml