Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:32:25 -0700
On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:44:04 -0400, PCSOFT - Personal Computer software
discussion list wrote:

>  I swear ..
>
>  I did a find to locate it... and I saw the .shs extension.
>  Just to make sure I had also gone to that directory and I saw it there.
>
>  Maybe I changed something along the way in my system, I do mess with it a
>  lot.
>
>  But I can't really check now, I deleted that bugger faster then you could
>  snap your fingers.
>  I received it via mIRC, then dropped right offline, to make sure I wasn't
>  infected.  When I returned someone in the chatroom who was infected was
told
>  he was sending the virus around, I've read that there are mIRC variants.
If
>  I received it via outlook I would have been infected probably and not
known
>  about it ... maybe ...
>

>  -Greg

I also found and deleted the scrap file, but when I found it I was brave and
opened it. It turned out to be an old sound file that was used on an old
website that I had visited a long time ago, no viruses, but I dumped it
anyway. However, I did not see the file extension for this particular file,
even when I opened the View in windows explorer and unchecked the Hide
Extensions for known file types. I wonder if this means it is an unknown
file type?

Get 100% FREE email for life from Excite Canada
Visit http://mail.excite.ca

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html