Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
em zirek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:53:57 -0800
Have you tried to refresh the page you are on or use the HOME feature to get your home browser page? What does this partially started page look like? Anything at look familiar?
Give some more very specific specs to aid you better.

emzirek Productions
   sales and service

--- On Mon, 1/19/09, Michael <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Firefox acting Squirrelly
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009, 1:57 PM

It's really getting squirrelly.  Mozilla Firefox will work right after I log
in (WIN XP Home), but after quitting out of it, it does the same old thing -
starts the process but no window comes up.  This is after several full
uninstall-reinstall.   I haven't tried a system or registry restore, since
this always seemed to happen periodically, but now seems to be permanent.
I've made IE my default browser until I can get this figured out.  Any
further suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Penlington"