Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Wigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:47:56 -0500
Lynn wrote:
Date:    Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:37:32 -0600
From:    Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Netscape to Neoplanet

Dear List,

I'm considering moving from Netscape to Neoplanet. This would mean
that I would have to upgrade to IE 4.0 in order to run Neoplanet. I
have never used IE as my Internet browser but I'm getting tired of
Netscape crashing on me.
<snipped to be brief>

Feedback from Gary: I have been there and did that and didn't like
it. Why not try this. Go a few steps backward? If I remember right
Netscape 4.1 was a good browser. For me it didn't have near the
problems as does the latest version. Opera is fairly good. Much like
Netscape but in Opera you can play with the advanced setting and
make it perform the way you want it to. Has good Help files to guide
you. You might want to try Pegasus Mail too. It is a rock solid e-mail
program without any bugs that I know of on my machine. If you want
to spend lots of money upgrading memory and going to Windows 98
then use IE 5.1 as your browser. That is what I use about 75% of the
time and it just doesn't give me one bit of trouble. Still like Pegasus
for mail. Outlook Express doesn't have the comfortable feeling  using
it as Pegasus does. Kinda like a old friend. BUT - if you like HTML
mail, use something else. Remember, a step up isn't always the best.
If it isn't broke......! A step back just might put you on solid ground.

Regards,
Gary

When dog food is new and better tasting, who tests it?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html