Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jessi Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:05:38 -0700
This is a great little tool! I've added it to my system along with Spybot and Ad-Aware. Thanks Kathy and Heather!
Jessi Arcand

Kathy Bass <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My thanks to all who offered a solution but the solution was very easy. Heather Stratton offered so many good suggestions and really went out as a detective searching for the way to stop this. Last evening she sent me to this address http://tomcoyote.org/hjt/, I loaded it and scanned computer, down almost at the bottom was Free Porn Galleries, I deleted it and no more of that on Right Click Menu. Apparently this site hijacked my computer and added itself to the Right Click Menu, I just could not get to it to remove it but this program was able to. Thought this might be of use to someone else down the line. Thank you so much Heather for your perseverence!!!

Kathy Bass

with the OpenOffice CD... at a great price!!!

From the Desk of Jessi Arcand-Taylor