Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Scroggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 07:07:45 -0600
laurence panan wrote:

>when i boot up (w98-outlook express 5) i'm getting a "fatal error" =
>message as first window and when i click on it, it says "problems using =
>the UI skins". Once that is clicked away nothing untoward happens, but =
>i'd like to know where something is going wrong.
>thanks for any solutions.
>laurence panon

I had this same thing happen to me and I invested too much time into finding
the cause. In my case it was caused by an incomplete installation of
Shockwave. I just removed the shockwave shortcut from my startup folder and
all was copasetic.

Larry

Larry Scroggs             Presa Elementary School
128 Presa Pl              El Paso, Texas   79907
[log in to unmask]     915-859-9686
The illiterate of the 21st century will not
be those who cannot read and write, but those
who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. - Alvin Toffler

                         http://nospin.com/rode