Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kathy Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:07:07 -0400
I use Creative as my main player. All of a sudden after an upgrade, I have
lost the automatic Windows sounds. I have tried to uninstall Creative and it
keeps coming back like a song, but won't play anything, when I go to open a
file, everything is greyed out. So I switched to Windows 10. This plays
everything fine, however, I still have no Windows sounds, well, I do have
some but not the Windows Start Up and Shut Down. Like, I do get my email
notification and all my IM Messenger sounds. These are all operable from
Sounds in Control Panel also, I can click on anyone to test it and the sound
associated with it, including Start Up and Shut Down play. Does anyone have
a clue as to why it won't do this automatically like it did before? I have
gone into Micorsoft KB, been to the Creative site, gone into several forums
and looked it up, anything suggested and there have been at least a half a
dozen, have not worked for me. I am not afraid of the registry, even tried
deleting Creative from there and next bootup it was right back. Please help
if possible, this is driving me crazy as I have some visual impairment since
chemotherapy and depend a lot on my sounds. Thanks so much for any help you
can offer, other than throwing this thing out the window!

Kathy Bass

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml