Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:01:33 -0700
Is this with one document, or with all created documents on this setup? In
other words, do the footers print ok if the DOC is taken to another
computer?

If it is you setup, consider deleting (or renaming) the normal.dot template
to see if that fixes your problem. A lot of difficulties are caused by a
corrupted normal.dot.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     support at our newest website: