Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2010 13:51:56 -0400
Hi Allen,

While there are numerous options to achieve this with free -non-Microsoft programs,
I'll give you the ones that are native (built-in) to XP.
As usual ,there are several methods:  (Hint: #4 is the quickest, especially for multiple pictures)
Desktop background.
1.R-click the picture and select "Set as background".  However, because of various updates or installation
   of other programs, this option may not be available.
2.Open the picture in Windows Picture & Fax Viewer. Unlike in 1.  , the option to select "Set as background",
   will most of the time be available in the right-click extension menu.
3.R-click the Desktop > Properties > Desktop tab > Browse button - Select the picture from the list in the pictures folder.
    Watch for the  file type in this panel - the default is "Background files -- You may not have any in this format , so ...
    Use the dropdown arrow to select "All Picture files"  ,then navigate to the folder.
4.The default location for Desktop wallpaper in XP is C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper.
    So you can also just copy the required pictures to this folder.
Afterwards you can select the picture via the display Properties Panel > Desktop tab and select from list.
Don't use pictures that are too large -( more than 500KB) - it will just delay loading of your Desktop.

Screensaver:
XP My Pictures Slideshow. A nice tutorial is here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/tips/diyscreensaver.mspx
It doesn't have many options though.

Just a couple out out of the hundreds that are available:
 gPhotoShow Free       http://www.gphotoshow.com/gpshow_free.htm

AnyImage Screen Saver (free)
http://www.rjlsoftware.com/software/desktop/anyimage/

If you like panoramic pictures ,try WPanorama
http://www.wpanorama.com/wpanorama.php?r=1275846593

BioniX Desktop Wallpaper Changer (free)
http://www.bionixwallpaper.com/index.html

Have fun,