Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:28:09 +1000
Carol writes:

<< An "Accessories " bar has shown up across the top that has icons for
each item in the accessori=
es folder.  It won't go away, even with rebooting. >>

I don't know about ME, but in XP, if you drag any folder off the top or
side of screen, it becomes a toolbar.

If that is what it is, then you should be able to right click it and delete
it or put it on autohide.

This is a very useful if you are aware of this facility, but very puzzling
if you aren't.

I recommend dragging the My Computer icon off to the left or right of
screen to turn it into a toolbar in this way, then set it to autohide. This
will get the icon off your desktop, and give you easy single-click access
to all your drives and Control Panel.

Don Penlington
 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html