Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:14:33 -0600
My cousin asked me this question and I don't have MS Word on my computer.  Can anyone tell
her how to turn off the dots between the letters???

Linda, I have a problem with my Microsoft Word program.  Everytime I hit the space bar, I
get a dot
between the words.  I have tried to go into bullets and click on none. That doesn't work.
I have tried
everything I could find to do.  Thought you could help me get rid of the dot.  It is about
half way up
between the letter of the alphabet.  Can't show you because I don't know how to put a dot
halfway up
between every letter.  I tried to find it to "replace" it and couldn't do that either.
I'M lost.  That don't take much.  I was using the alt key with the F1,F2, etc.  when it
happened.  I am afraid to do it again.  If you don't have time to do this it is OK, I will
just reinstall
my Windows 98 and go back to the default program. (I think)

Thanks for any help you can give me for her.

Linda Aldridge

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>