Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:39:57 -0600
Hi Sandra,

Simply adding a new address to the address book doesn't automatically make
it the "Default" address unless it's the only entry. If you didn't "Remove"
the old address, then it is probably still the default. Bring up the Address
Book, double click your entry and click on the "Name" tab. Select (single
click) your new address and click the "Set as Default" button. Make sure you
click "OK" at the bottom or it won't save the change.

If you only have the two addresses listed, you can select the old one, click
the "Remove" button and the new address will automatically become the
default.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandra Chouinard" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 1:00 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] HELP

Help Please, I recently changed my isp and as a result my email
address has changed. The three of us have our own identities in outlook
express. I have put my new email address in all three address books but as
fast as I can change it goes back to my old email address, this is happening
only to my email address. What can I do to get it to keep my new address?
Thanks Sandra

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml