Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 21:42:41 -0400
Hi Joyce,

Congratulations on your new toy. You'll have an adjustment period to work
through.
Yes ,SP1 is out for Win7.

You were wise to make an immediate backup, but preferably do another one
after
you have gotten rid of ,what is normally referred to as,  "crapware".
Many new computers can have a bunch of trial versions including even
Microsoft Office 1010.
Get rid of all this stuff before you go any further, then make another
backup.
For a quick check what's on your computer try  eg Belarc Advisor.
or SIW  http://www.gtopala.com/siw-download.html  Pick the (freeware)
stand-alone version if you don't want to install it.

The fact that you got a nag screen for Norton AV ,proves that it is
installed and possibly running.
To uninstall it properly ,you'll need to stop it first.
You can try to stop some of its services in Taskmanager, but many can't be
stopped that way.
You'll need to go to Services and find the Norton ones.Try to stop them
there.
If they can't be stopped ,just disable them. On the next reboot they won't
run.
Then uninstall using the special uninstaller from Symantec for the version
that is installed.
You can also try Revo Uninstaller. be careful to follow the instructions
with regards to only ticking bolded items.

BTW, these instructions above apply to all AV programs.Obviously ,instead of
Symantec/Norton you substitute the
relevant company name.
Don't just uninstall via Add/Remove. the uninstall may either not be
successful or leave all kinds of residue.

Hopefully ,you got a Win7 installation DVD or at least a Restore CD/DVD

When using WiFi ,be careful to properly protect your connection with special
password and protocol

If that is your preference, Firefox and Thunderbird are fine.
For AV , M$ Security Essentials or Avast or Avira.

Good luck, you've got some "work" ahead of you.

Peter E.