Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Bryce, Katherine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:14:16 -0700
We work in a state government office, using Gateway E-3200's.  Nothing
fancy, but they get the job done.  Another secretary uses My Briefcase to
stash all her work.  Recently she tried to delete a file from a folder
within My Briefcase, but for some reason the file apparently converted to
something called "Scrap Object."  Now she can neither delete the file or the
folder it's in.

She has renamed it, tried to change it from an archive file to a read-only
file, tried right-clicking to Cut it as opposed to simply dragging it to the
Recycle Bin.  Nothing removes it, though she can move it outside My
Briefcase and then back in.

What is a Scrap Object and how do we get rid of it?
Is this a characteristic of My Briefcase?
Should she simply use a folder (maybe called briefcase to distinguish it?)
to hold her work rather than My Briefcase?

TIA for any resolution!

Katherine Bryce
Santa Fe NM

                            The NOSPIN Group