Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Frank Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 22:47:15 -0500
Netscape uses a lot of memory.  Try getting more RAM and
lowering your swap file size.  This should also increase
speed slightly.

I use a DEC 486/33 SX, and upgrading from 8 MB to 24 MB is
the best thing I ever did for this unit.  The swap file
doesn't have to be so big, so the computer seems to run
twice as fast.

--

Frank Shelleby, Jr.

email me at:

[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]

(first six addresses are preferred)

Visit my site, which is updated constantly, at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5210/