Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 07:00:48 -0400
You'll need some special software to do this. I know Nero offers a backup
program that seems to work well. My HP CD burner also had backup software
and Adaptec has a program.
I can't recommend a particular site, but a Google search, "CD Backup" should
get you started.

I do have a CD burner on my computer.  I would like to create  a backup of
my
computer in case anything crashes, but I haven't the foggiest  idea of how
go about doing this.  Is there a website I can go to for  instruction on
this?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>