Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:15:22 -0700
Carol,

I did not mean that ZA keeps track of how long the connection is active. All
firewalls, including ZA will add some latency (delay in network packets
going through) while it inspects the connections. In my case, apparently ZA
was introducing enough latency to cause page load failure. The delay was not
enough to prevent page loads, just caused intermittent failures.

Since others are not experiencing this behavior, I will check a bit further
into what may be causing the timeout problems. It is definitely connected
with ZA, but other things may also be contributing. For example, I have VM
Ware installed on my computer and it has two virtual network connections
created. Both virtual connections are disabled, but they still add a bit of
overhead to the network inspection time.

Peter