Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kris Shapar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 07:40:31 -0500
Holding Shift down works if the file type has been associated with an
application. But if the file type hasn't been associated with an app, then
holding Shift down wouldn't make any difference, and you would expect to be
able to see Open with after simply rightclicking on the file, as seems to be
happening here.

Kris Shapar

On 13 Nov 98, about Re: [PCSOFT] entering URL in RUN command line, Brad Britton <[log in to unmask]> had this to say:

> Holding the shift key doesn't make any difference on my
> system. However, if I right click on a file without an
> association, I do get an "open with" choice in the pop up
> menu.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]