Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 01:24:01 +0800
i tried that too after reading these mails, but how to post this out??

--
Thanks, bye!

                    my new email address:   [log in to unmask]

                              ICQ: UIN    1644742

                    Internet pager       http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1644742
                    Community Services   http://www.bp-online.com

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]