Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:07:07 -0700
  The wording of the error message is very poor.  While it suggests that the
DLL should normally have "already" been loaded, I suspect that a more
accurate reading is that the program start was aborted because an error was
encountered trying to load this DLL.
  It might be nice to know what that error was, but this is like the car
whose only instrument is a "there's a problem" light that comes on
sometimes.

  What version of IE do you have?  I ask, because updating IE tends to also
install a fresh new version of OE, and that might be the simplest way to
repair the problem.

David Gillett