Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Omer Cormier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:52:32 -0500
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 03:49:53 -0400, Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Does this happen in Safe Mode? If not, that suggests that a program
>In a run box, type "SFC /scannow". This will check your file system for
>integrity, and is explained here:  http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html
>Make sure you're up to date with Windows patches.
>
>Omer Cormier wrote:
>
>>Hi, I'm new to freepctech and I have a question.
>>
>>I am running Windows XP and whenever I use Windows Explorer I get the following error message.
>>
>>"Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvienence."
>>
>>This error occurs frequently, sometimes when I attempt to use Explore by right clicking the "Satrt" button and selecting "Explorer" and at other times it occurs when I am in Explore and I attempt to exit back to my desktop.
>>
>>Any and all advice is appreciated.
>>

>                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

Hugh, thank you for your assistance.

I first ran "sfc /scannow" as instructed and all appeared to be OK - no error windows etc.

I have the same problem running in "Safe Mode".

I went into "Msconfig>Startup" and disabled all the startup applications and rebooted into "Safe Mode" and I still get the error window stating that "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. Etc".

Sometimes it happens when I try to access "Explore" from the "Start" button, it sometimes happens when I attempt to create a new folder while in explore and it also sometimes happens when I attempt to exit the "Explore" screen.

Although this error does not happen all the time it does happen frequently.

Thank you

Omer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode