Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:12:16 -0700
  My Dad is a big fan of MS Streets and Trips for travel route planning.
 He has used it for years, but now has the 2009 version.

On the itineraries it produces, the days of the trip are labelled "DAY
1", "DAY 2" and so forth.  He'd really like to label them with actual
dates, but can't seem to find a way to do that.

If you use this program, have you found that it can do what he wants?
If so, how?

David Gillett

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml