Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:06:25 -0800
Hi All!

I tried this, copied themes.cpl and themes.exe to system32. Icon shows up, and
themes starts but when i go to pick a theme to install (on a different drive) it
stalls and gives me a themes.exe error says it is going to exit prog. I end up
at the desktop.

I must be doing something wrong?

Help

Asus Tx97e, AMD 166(vanilla)