Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 05:01:39 -0500
Diane:

I've been using Nero for about 3 years now and it works quite well. The
hardest part is understanding the program itself, but there is a very good
website that is linked up in the help files that takes you to an easy to
understand land of CD burning. Even after this much time, I still only know
about half of what the program is capable of.

That being said, depending what version of Windows media player you have,
there is an app in there that will write to disk, unbelievably slow, but it
will work, and I've noticed that write levels are not very consistent.

I guess my recommendation would be to try to understand Nero.

HTH

Dean Kiley