Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lester Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 12:45:16 -0700
> Over time, I've downloaded many programs from the net. Too many!
> I read a review and if I like the possibilities, I'll download
> the program. Here now the problem. Not enough time to install and
> try many, if not most, and thereby forgetting which filename is
> associated with the name of a particular program. Oh yes, they're
> all in one folder named Download.
> Here now my question: Is there a web site where I can do a search
> by file name (e.g., djv100.zip) that will give the complete name
> a program by entering the downloaded filename?
> Erik Hundrieser
Here are two shell extension that can be helpful.

File Annotater Shell Extension ANNOTSX is a shellextension for Windows 95/98
and Windows NT 4.0 that helps you organize your files. It enables you to
save anntotations to every file on your computer in an easy and intuitiv
manner. It adds a page to your files property-folder were you easily can
manage your comments. Can be found
http://www.nettally.com/waldoe/freeware/fileutil.html

Another program, InfoTip Extension can be foud
http://www.na.rim.or.jp/~norio/. This allows you to get file info without
opening the file.

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: