Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Tilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:39:28 -0400
Hi,

Over the past week, I haven’t been able to use Nero Vision 4 (An application in Nero 7) to burn Verbatim Dual Layer Data DVDs even though I can burn Verbatim Single Layer DVDs without any problem.

When I try to burn a Dual Layer Data DVD I get the following error message: E: Philips DVD+RW DVD8631
Generating DVD high compatibility borders
Session fixation error
X Could not perform end of Disc-at-once
X Burn process failed at 2.4 (3,324KBS)

Some other factors that may be helpful are:
1. My DMA setting is on
2. I have the latest firmware installed for my Burner
3. I have no other recording software on my computer
4. I only encounter a problem with dual layer dvds.
5. This problem seems to have started after I started using rewrittable dvds for a project.
6. I have used other dual layer dvds (Maxell) and had the same problem.
7. I cleaned the lens with a Maxell laser lens cleaner. It didn’t help.
8. 8. I tried burning at a slower speed (2X). No Change.

I’d appreciate any help anyone can give me in solving this problem.

Ron

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml