Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:15:37 -0700

Peter

I have not used Pinnacle, but have run into situations where a mpeg file
would not load/edit in Nero, but would in VideoStudio. Most times, Nero will
not need to recode a mpeg2 file saved with my PVR, but occasionally, it will
decide that it does need to recode the entire file (changing a 25 minute job
to 1.5 to 3 or more hours, depending on how many "offending" files it
finds).

Have you tried editing any other files? Good luck. Sorry I can't help, but I
can commiserate!

Jim Maki

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml