Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
At Neethling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:26:44 +0200
The easiest way to break up the file is to use a program like Split or
WinSplit95 to break the file up in smaller parts, each small enough to
fit onto a floppy, which can then be joined again on the other computer
to be transfered to a flash drive. If you need the programs, just mail
me, and I can send it to you. They are not big (Split is about 290Kb and
the other about 730Kb).

Another way would be to use Winzip to zip the file to the floppy drive,
but to span it across a number of disks. On the other side it can be
again put together by unzipping the file.

At Neethling
Cape Town

Date:    Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:46:49 GMT
From:    "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Separating a large file into parts

Folks,
I've got a problem which I never seen discussed here so....
I have a XLS file, slightly over 2 Mbytes in size, on an old Windows-95 =
machine that I want to transfer to this machine running Windows-XP Pro. =
 The problem is that the W-95 machine has only a single floppy drive, an=
d no USB ports, whereas this machine has no floppy drive, but does have =
USB ports.  Does anyone know if (or how) I can break the larger file int=
o two parts so that each part will fit onto a floppy - then I can go to =
a third machine which has both a floppy drive and USB ports.  There I co=
uld then put the two sections back together (is that possible-?), transf=
er that larger file to a flash drive and then load it onto this machine =
using the USB ports.
Is this doable or not?
Lewis Emerson
 =

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

--

QOTW: Stocks have reached what looks like a permanently
        high plateau.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml