Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Apostol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 01:45:16 -0500
Subject: Unknown extensions

>They have the extensions *.eri, *.lab, *.tsu. There is also a Desktop

--these are probably arbritrary extensions the person made up, although
thats the best of my knowledge (tsu -texas state u?  lab files are text
files of lab reports?  at least that was the way we called the in
university)

>file, a file called Finder.dat and a folder called Resource.frk.

This implies that this was a PC formatted disk that was used on a Macintosh.
The file structure on a Mac is a dual -file structure that is different than
MS-DOS formatted disks.  The resource. frk usually contains the copy of the
Mac desktop and the finder.dat file contains the information of the file
structure of the Mac disk.

KeyView reads most file formats, that is probably why you can see them okay
in it, but I am not sure what the printer problem is about..

hope it helped a little...let me know what those file extensions are if you
do find out..

regards,

Eddie Apostol
Multimedia Applications Designer and Director
Humber College, DWL Interactive