Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 16:45:21 -0500
Hi,
        I don't think that you can save as a Word document, but Word can read text
files. Just start Word and choose a .txt format from the File Type in the
Open File screen.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Shashi Chopra
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 1999 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Save As-Typeof files

At present, I do not have a printer and whenever I need to take a print out
of an e-mail message, I copy the message in a floppy and use outside source
for printing. I am using Outlook Express, but the computer where I take the
print does not have a mailer to read .eml files. I can either save as mail
or text file. Notepad opens the text. I find that word wrap is not available
in Notepad while printing, this does not give a proper alignment of text on
printing. To get over this problem, I am selecting the text in text file and
pasting in Word Document and then copying to the floppy for taking a print
out. This is very cumbersome procedure. Until I get my own printer, I will
have to depend outside for taking printouts. Is it possible to get an option
in Save As window to save as Word Document instead of only mail or text
file?
TIA
Shashi Chopra

                            The NOSPIN Group