Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:18:24 -0500
Start by going to the modem manufacturer's web site and downloading the latest driver for your modem.If it is a zip file you'll need to unpack it to a folder on your hard drive for the new hardware found wizard to find it.  Now download the lastest copy of Juno 5. First uninstall Juno 5 from your computer and do a restart.  When restarted, install the new copy of Juno 5 and see what happens.  If that doesn't fix it, go to device manager, find modems, click on the plus sign, highlight your modem, then click remove and yes when it asks if you're sure. Do a restart and you'll get a new hardware found wizard to reinstall your modem.  Specify a place to look for the driver to wherever you saved the downloaded modem driver.

>I had the My Doom virus which I successfully removed from my computer.
>The only after affect is that when I use Juno for e-mail, it takes longer
>for it to connect.  I don't know if it's the program and I just need to
>reinstall it, or if it's my modem.
>
>Any ideas?

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                     visit our download web page at: