Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eric Ennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 12:08:57 -0700
This is a documented problem in the MS Knowledge base.  There is no official
MS solution, or there was not when I had this same problem.  It seems to
only occur on computers with 32 or more megs of ram, any revision of Win95,
and lots of drivers at boot.  The other requirement is a program was just
installed.  MS says to contact your system vendor for a fix from them.  The
first time through I did not have access to the MS Knowledge Base, so I
ended up just formatting and reinstalling everything.  But after that I
found the article in the KB and then downloaded the fix file from my
manufacturer.  It replaces the IOsubsys virtual machine.  If you would like
the file that I downloaded, it is pretty small, email me privately and I
will mail it back to you.  It fixed the problem right away and I have not
had a recurrence.

Eric Ennis

>Subj:   Unusual Win95 Problem: IOSUBSYS
>
>My kids' Pentium 200 running Windows 95 with 32 megs of RAM developed an
odd
>problem. My son had added Internet Explorer 4 (from a game-maker program
CD),

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]