Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 00:10:50 -0600
Dear Group,

Recently my Gateway 500S died a motherboard death and I'm using my Dell Inspiron notebook as substitute until I get a new desktop. I get my antivirus and firewall free from my ISP Road Runner and I added the programs to the notebook, but the computer is not constantly connected to the cable modem and I move it from bedroom to living room daily. My problem is that everytime I shutdown the notebook then turn the computer back on I have to go through the allow or deny access for programs that I've already OK'd. I've checked the remember this action over and over again. I've looked into the options or settings area and I can't find anything that pertains to this. Does anyone know how to fix this or is this because I'm shutting down the notebook and unplugging and replugging when I move to a different room?

Thanks,
Lynn Kucera
Dell Inspiron 8600
512 MB RAM