Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:08:07 -0500
Hi Bill,

This happens most often when the information has been copied from a Web page
and pasted into an e-mail. In this instance, the e-mail does not actually
contain the graphic, but a link to the graphic on the Web page. When you see
the box with the red X, this indicates the graphic is no longer located on
the Web page, or it has been moved to another location on the page.

If you originate an e-mail using graphics from a Web page, save the graphics
to your hard drive. Then, while working with the draft, delete the "copied"
graphics and, by using the insert function, replace them with a copy of the
ones you saved. This is somewhat time consuming, but it insures the pictures
are a part of the e-mail.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 11:23 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Red X

Every so often I receive and email from various friends that supposedly
contains a picture.  When I open the email the text is OK but the pictures
ends up
being a large square box with a very small box in the upper left corner that
contains a red X.  We have all tried to figure out why this happens to no
avail.  Advice would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Bill

Bill Oates