Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:22:44 -0400
Thanks Russ. I didn't want to mention HOTMAIL in case there was a conflict.
  Someone had checked "remember my address" and I spent 1/2 an hour trying to access mailto:[log in to unmask] I ended up using another computer to get access. There are 5 units here and only 2 other locations  on the peninsula.
  The OS is WIN 2Kpro, through www.cubasi.cu and the DSL is very slow. When I get home, Easter weekend, I will contact you on how to access through a different site. Thanks again,  AL

Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi Al,

How are you trying to access your email? Is there an email client on the PC
you are using? Which one (Outlook, etc)?

Another possibility is to use a web access client rather than a local
client, you can do that through yahoo, even for an external email account.

Russ Poffenberger

At 06:21 AM 4/4/2006, you wrote:
>I am in Cuba on vacation and trying to use a slow computer. When trying to
>access my e-mail, someone has checked " remember my address" and I can not
>get rid of that to get my mail. Does anyone know how to clear that? Just
>deleting does not work. The OS is Win2K pro and the net access is very slow.
> I buy one hour for 6 convertable pesos, and an hour goes fast at this
> speed.
> Many thanks for any help, AL SMITH, TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA

messages? Visit our staff web site:
http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml