Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:00:20 -0700
My link for the IE_6.0 setup file didn't come through in my post
It's: http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y2E33204

I used www.makeashorterlink.com
you will be forwarded to the correct link.
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho

----- Original Message ----- > Date:    Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:11:29 -0700
> From:    Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: How to get latest version of IE on new hard drive
>
> William;
> I tried this little trick yesterday and it seems to work well
> for downloading the setup files for IE_6.0 directly to your hard drive.
> I then burned them to a cdrom.
> 1. Download the setup file using this link: ie6setup.exe

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: