Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:13:24 -0400
I don't know what type of pages you are trying to save to disk, but if any
of them are encrypted pages and you don't have that option enabled in your
browser than it won't save it. If you are using IE, go into Tools/Internet
options/Advanced. Scroll down to the Security section and you will find a
line that says "Do not save encrypted pages to Disk", if this is checked
then uncheck it, and if it isn't checked then I am as lost as you are.
> I'm still having trouble. When I am successful saving a page to disk
> sometimes that page is later replaced in file by a "This page cannot be
> displayed" message. This happened recently with ONE of two pages I
> downloaded same time from the same website. I do not know why sometimes I
> am successful saving page, and sometimes I am not, or why sometimes I
> continue to have page in file, and sometimes page gets replaced by above
> error message.
>
> Demetri Kolokotronis
>

> When I want to copy a page from web, I click File in Internet Explorer
> 5.0, click Save As..and save web page to Desktop.
>
> Sometimes this works, other times I get a message, "Malformed Request.
> The request your browser sent was missing some needed information". If I
> repeat request I am apt to get same error message.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html