Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:42:10 +1000
Frederick wrote:
>its job is to delete any
>suspicous application for games, etc but the cunning students will just
>rename the filename so it won't be deleted.>>

If Thomas's brilliant suggestion re USB blocking doesn't work, I would
imagine that the brighter of your students will eventually defeat whatever
software solution you put in place. They'll doubtless see it as a
challenge. (A good motivation tool perhaps!)

You should be proud that your teaching efforts are of a high enough caliber
that your students do have this ability.

Taking Thomas's thought a step further, could you physically remove all the
USB ports altogether? (Of course, this may not be practical if there are
printers or other USB hardware installed. Maybe with a bit of ingenuity
these could be hardwired into the system).

Don Penlington

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml